COVID 😷
You realized how sad it was to say goodbye.😔
You have had the most horrible experience of the present.
All the strong and the weak died instantly.
Children separated from their parents .
We are having the worst time of the century.
Today more than two and a half million loved ones are gone.
Third world countries are extremely poor.
Face masks are the new normalization with meter spacing and you have explained that life is unpredictable.
You were the common enemy of all. Laugh happily as before
Embrace love
Let us cross all boundaries and return to our normal lives.
Give us our usual life, you're out now.
There is no sadness or anger if you do not come back.
I may win and I may lose, but I will never be defeated....***
ReplyDeleteOf course this covid virus has added a lot of bitter memories to it today
ReplyDeleteA terrible tragedy that affected the whole world
ReplyDelete