Give us freedom too
To me who was free, One day I had to stay in a polythene bag with no space left,
One day I found a jar like a glass ball,
Back then I thought I was back to where I was,
But it did not take me long to realize that what I was thinking was wrong,
They feed me every day
Coming to see my beautiful
So I go here and there with pride..
But in my mind I always ask when to get out of here and swim free ..
People do not understand the pain I feel trapped inside a small water tank here ..
I want to live freely in my underwater world just as people are free in the world of men..
Think once more of the pain we feel before we are trapped and see our beauty..😔😔😔
Nice
ReplyDeleteNice post
ReplyDelete